Saturday, April 30, 2011

beehive stirred....

hairdo
nest of bees
stirring up

mmm, dog has his day
I hope you like rock soup

There will be a day
that things go right

look into a passion
and try to take it away

that is the question
is it worth it?

Is it worth the hornets nest you just stirred up
o invisible one

I do not think ignorance of a situation quite
duessssss

It is my DIVINE RIGHT TO JOY
I do not have to look over my shoulder

I do not have to wait for your attack
in every corner

I forgot
that is

My divine RIGHT
to live a life of joy

what you misunderstand
is not my responsibility

I have lived in chains for years
I prefer to not have yours around my neck anymore

Hornets nest hornets nest
was it worth it?

To scare
to threaten?

To take what is mine?
Because YOU think I am unworthy

Do you really understand what it means
 to try and make a child hate their mother?

It can't happen-first of all
that little trick usually backfires on you

silly rabbit
not understanding the whole picture has a consequence

beehive
hairdo

It all comes back to haunt you


No comments:

Post a Comment