Saturday, June 4, 2011

Day 2: The Recovery

Recovering day from the Fast:

Got up late.
This is the day to eat raw fruit and veggies and very little...only to fill-not to be full.

I can't eat though.

Not hungry.

Just want to lay here and be....Empty.
I'm tired, really, really fucking tired.

I really want to go to the beach today and maybe I will but...
Can't seem to wake up completely.

Maybe after a nap, I'll have an orange...or a raw red potato...
I can't decide...whatever.
Go to the beach...or not...
whatever.

I feel like staring at the ceiling for a few hours.

I hope this gets better..so far this fast and cleansing thing is not going as I thought.
This is incredibly...Blah

Waiting for my Great Epiphanies and my Boundless Energy.
Must have gotten stuck in traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment