Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 1-Fasting on Water-24 hours

Steeling myself up for the emotional overload a fasting brings.
I will be vigilant with my moods.
I am in control.
I am strong.
This is so incredibly good for my body, mind and spirit.

Soon-with toxins out of my system and eating extremely healthy,
My mind will be clear.
I will have energy.
I will have the vocabulary I used to have.
I am pretty sure all those words are still there.
With definitions too I imagine.
OMG and FACTS!
I sort of recall having a lot of facts about...stuff.
Various and interesting 'stuff' too.
Oh, WOW and spellcheck might not be used as often!
woo!

I did quite enjoy having conversations and using the 'big' words...mmhm.



9 hours to go
Thank god most of the fasting was after dinner and sleeping.

This will be a piece of cake.
No, not cake.
Don't think about cake.

Easy as pie.

Oh shit.



1 comment: