Wednesday, May 11, 2011

in the powerful
vise grip
of this
this


this

oh
god
no
yesss

feel it
I will feel it
finally
utterly
let it flow through me
let it consume me
cremate me
bones
fused
to unimaginable woe
blood
seethe
simmer
sweet sorrow
come to me
fully
massive attack
give me everything
now
more
pain
yes
bring me more
more
please
blaze through the core of me

beyond
when I think I can't stand one
more
second
ferocious
violence
takes me under
drowns me
in this
this

this


wait
what's this?


notes on the wind
this song is so familiar
yet I can't quite catch the tune

fingertips touch
and
fall into pieces of ash
moving
slow
oh so slow
inferno kisses of misery
down my arm
on to my chest
my breasts
grey
crackling
flesh
yes
that's it
feel everything
breathe
hard
exquisite pain
turning into
ecstasy
turning into
exquisite agony

and then we fall even deeper
my stomach
my hips
my thighs
my legs down to my toes
incinerate

blow me away with a soft whisper
I become the wind
we were always together
moment of birth
to this
death
not death as this world knows it
death is a change
transition
ascension
evolution

and it never ends
She is with me
forever
we never
cease

I am now every breath
in every lung
in every creature
and
when the trees bend
into the sweet sway
that's
our eternal dance

come

Dance with me


No comments:

Post a Comment